Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snowmobiling

We went snowmobiling this past weekend in Bear Lake with some friends. It was a lot of fun. By the end of the day I had only gotten stuck once and tipped over once. I am an avid trail rider on snowmobiling because of an accident I got into in 2000. This is only my second time on a snowmobile since them so I was really nervous, so I was going the slowest out of anyone. Oh well, it was still fun. Brad got stuck really good and here is the video.



Brad in his snow clothes

Me taking a picture of Me.

Brad stuck on the hill. He had a little boy on the sled with him so he claims that is why he got stuck because he couldn't turn in time.

All in all, it was fun, we played games the night before with Pat and Nichol, and Peyton and Andrian. It was fun and I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Reba said...

Looks like fun!