Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tending Max

So this Monday, Missy and Brett needed me to watch their baby, Max. 
 It was so much fun.  The kids love being around him and the pictures will show just that!  
Tenille and Lacey were very helpful.  They played with him and made sure Dylan didn't....
Eat him for lunch!  =0)
I see a perfect friendship emerging!  =0)

It gave me a glimpse of what it would have been like had I had twins again.  (count me out!!)  I am very schedule oriented, and Missy isn't because it doesn't work for her and it wouldn't work for me any other way.  Anyhow, I didn't know what to do with him sometimes because I was thinking, is it time to eat, or time for bed?  I don't know, I can't look at the clock and judge it with Max.  =0)  It was a fun day and I'd love to do it again.  

1 comment:

Lori said...

They almost look like twins! How fun.