Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MOPPING DAY!


Tenille helping mommy mop.

Lacey helping mommy mop.

So my floor hadn't been mopped since the baby was born, 4 weeks to the day! I can hardly believe Dylan is that old already. Anyhow, so I HATE looking at a dirty house and I haven't had much time to clean it. Surprise Surprise. Since I nurse in the chair next to the kitchen, I sit there and look at all the dirty sticky gross spots on the floor. I decided that the only way I was going to get it done was to have Tenille and Lacey help me. Dylan was of course sleeping. The cutest thing, after we were done there were little girl footprints all over the floor from them walking on the wet floor. The first couple times they stepped on the floor, they slipped and I kept reminding them that it was wet and to be careful, they finally got it! Now that I've found a way to mop the floor, we will be doing it more often. Plus, I think the girls really like to help me do things, and then the feel more a part of what I'm doing.



3 comments:

Wyomamma said...

Hey Sis! Can I borrow them to do my floor too? lol
These pictures are so precious!
Love Ya

Jamie said...

WOW! You are a genius! I totally know what you mean, though. While I nursed Ewan, I would just look at the messes all over the house. It was like that for the first three months, so way to go on recruiting the girls!

2-Fold said...

What a cute blog. I know this is very unlikely but, I hope Connor and Logan will be willing to help me like that.