Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tenille has been tagged!

Here are 5 random things about Tenille.
Her favorite thing to eat is dough, bread dough, cookie dough, pie crust, you name it.  If I am baking, she is right there getting her piece of the dough.  Or licking the beaters.  It's funny though, she won't eat the finished product usually!

She is my "I do it" girl!  I there is ever anything to be done, she is right there saying, "I do it!!"  It has been a challenge to just let her do it, as I am a perfectionist, as well as she is.

She is the first one to jump up and do something if I am asking it to be done.  She has always been very helpful!  

She knows how to pout, and do it well.  You'll see her and she just works up her whine from her toes.  She is my little victim, if anything happens to her, she has to run and get kisses and hugs or her new thing is "band-aid" for anything that hurts.  

Can't stand to be away from her sister when at home. If Brad ever goes to take them somewhere without me, Tenille usually doesn't want to go, but then cries and cries until Lacey gets home.

Thanks for being my helpful cuddly little girl!  Love you lots and lots!

No comments: