Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 19, 2007

Been tagged!!


I guess I've been tagged. I will do my best.

1. I feel out of my bunk bed on Christmas Eve night and my dad had to take me to the emergency room to get stitches. The whole family had to wait for me to wake up to open presents.

2. I love to have painted toenails but not fingernails because I sit and pick at my fingernail polish until I get hangnails. REALLY bad habit.

3. I don't see very well in the dark. It's something to do with my eye sight, I have a lazy eye and an astigmatism that i no longer wear glasses for but probably should. Driving is the worst, I am an old granny driver at night.

4. My favorite chore in the house is cleaning the kitchen. When I was younger my mom paid me an extra 10 dollars a week allowance to clean the kitchen instead of rotating like my brothers and sister. The others never cleaned it very thoroughly.

5. I can't wear high heels because my feet are too wide. I have NEVER found a pair of high heel shoes that fit. When I was 12 or 13, my mom took me to foot locker to get shoes and the sales man asked me if I was a swimmer because I have "flippers" instead of feet.

6. I have a fear of being a passenger on ATV's and Snowmobiles. I have been in a snowmobile accident that left me getting 2 different surgeries and I've been in a four wheeler accident at the hands of my husband. (no surgeries) I know my own abilities, but I don't trust the person I'm riding with.

Now I will tag Tonya, Shanna, Christa, Karen, Rebecca, and Dad.

3 comments:

Jeff and Carrie said...

Poor thing getting stitches on Christmas! I have the same problem with nail painting...only my toes I too pick it off my fingers!

Jamie said...

That was you? All these years, for some reason, I thought that was MIssy who fell off the bunk bed! I remember that Christmas morning. :(

2-Fold said...

I do the same thing with my fingernails. Having fake nails is a waste of money, I can't stand to have them on longer than a couple of days. The last time I had them done was for my wedding for obvious reasons, and they were off before we left for our honeymoon. Thanks for sharing :)