Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 19, 2007

Star Valley

Tenille, Lacey, Dylan, and I decided to take a 3 hour drive up to Star Valley. We stayed with Shanna (Brad's sister who just had twins.) She is my hero, she does so much with her kids despite having 4!!! Anyhow, we went up to visit and help Mary, Brad's mom, pack up the house so she could move down here to live with us. Lonnie already is living here and has for 1 year so it will be nice for her to be with her husband after so long. She is a little stressed out about living here because she'll have to find a job and she will miss everyone up home. I can't imagine leaving home after 30 years living there. Anyhow, I was as much help as I could be with my 3 kids right at my feet most of the time. She is nearly done and ready to come down. We can't wait! The girls are excited to finally be home. They slept better then ever and have just been walking around the house smiling it seems! Thanks for letting us stay with you Shanna and Rhett, you guys are life savers!

No comments: