Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 23, 2008

Dylan's haircut!

So I braved cutting Dylan's hair the other day. It had grown down past his ears in the back and it was starting to curl. It was very cute, but I thought he would also look cute with his hair cut as well. Mary helped me and I didn't do a half bad job, although I missed a few spots. Oh well, practice makes perfect!!!
Before
Piles of hair
After, my happy little baby boy, I mean, big boy!  I can hardly believe how grown up it made him look.!!!

1 comment:

2-Fold said...

so cute, he does look more grown up.

I was reading your stuff on the side, and I am a little relieved that you are chasing Tenille and Lacey trying to figure out what is coming out of their mouth. Are they starting to talk more? My doctor told me not to worry about because they are twins and they think they are talking even though it makes no sense to us.
Does Tenille and Lacey talk in their own language to each other?