Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 09, 2008

Standing up on EVERYTHING!


Dylan has now decided to stand himself up on everything that he can think of.  I finally put the gate up at the top of the stairs again because he is hard to keep track of and the last thing I want is a child at the bottom of the stairs.  =0) 



He has also decided it's in his best interest to climb the slide at ANY opportunity that presents itself!!  It drives Lacey and Tenille nuts!!  They want to go down and with him climbing up the slide, they can't do it.  And until about 2 weeks ago, he couldn't go anywhere, but then he finally climbed to the top.  



He was so proud of himself!  I think he will be walking before either of my girls did.  Lacey walked at 11 months and Tenille walked the day before she turned 1.  I'm guessing 10 1/2 months and he's walking!  AHH, Heaven help me!!  =0)

No comments: