Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 09, 2008

Wrestling

So during the 45th anniversary celebration Brad decided it would be "fun" to wrestle with his nephews. I think he's silly to want to do something like that. Anyhow, I don't really like rough housing, especially indoors. So I was sitting on the couch just minding my own business and here comes Brad with Jeff on his back and he hits his hand right into my arm. I was shocked beyond belief! It hurt so much it made my head spin! He looks at me and asks if I'm ok and I say NO, and he just took that opportunity to take Jeff off guard and throw him to the ground. =0) What DORKS!



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yeah, sometimes boys are huge dorks. I have to deal with WWE practically on a daily basis. I hope you arm is OK!
It was nice to see the updates to your blog. I LOVE the pics of Dylan with his red and yellow bug. So cute!