Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 10, 2009

Home Pre-schooling???!!!!???

Click Here This site that I am putting here on this post is totally awesome! if you're looking for a craft... you'll find it here. If you're looking for coloring pages... you'll find it here. I found this site when I was trying to find out how to do more learning activities at my house, and of course I wanted it to be free. So this site popped up and I went to it. The first thing I found was some flash cards I printed out on card stock and cut out. I figure if we go through those cards at least every day for a few months, they will know their ABC's and numbers up to 20! Here's to hoping, since I am not a professional teacher, just giving it a shot. One day maybe we'll be able to afford actual pre-school, but until them, I am a perfect substitute!!

No comments: