Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random photos

Sugar Cookie making
yeah.... dylan got kicked in the face... OUCHY
Such excitement!
No one can pinch me today... I've got green on!
Wrong color on my lips though... stupid artificial colorings!
making sugar cookies again.... man I am really with it today
I love being independent!
Watch this... I can swallow my pacifier!!
making chicken noodle soup
eating flour
Eating flour
And again... eating flour
Chicken noodle soup = happiness
Yes... he got kicked... again (yeah, I'm smoking something)
AHHH!!!  There's a bucket stuck on my bum!

I'm swinging in the snow... just swinging in the snow!
Saying sorry
tired after eating thanksgiving dinner!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

These are really cute!! I love the first one.

Jamie said...

Cute! I can definitely see you in your girls' smiles. :)