Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

recommitment

So today is the day I recommit to updating my blog! I was reading through my cousin Christa's blog and she was saying how she was going to make the next 30 years of her life better than her last. I want to second that motion and I am going to see to it that my 30's are much better than my 20's. There have been a few changes in my life in the past few months, some for the worse and some for the better. I want to be the mom that I always knew I could be but didn't know how to be. I want to spend more time teaching the kids and making memories with the kids. I want to have more patience and laugh instead of get upset. I want to be a good wife to my wonderful husband. I want to uplift him when he needs uplifted and give him strength when he has none. To love myself enough to lose the weight that i've put on over the years. I want to spend more time laughing with my family and spend more time outdoors. Laugh at the stupid things I do, instead of put myself down for them. Turn off the TV!!!! So, here's to making life better and living instead of letting life pass me by! Life is just too short!

No comments: