Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was held at our house. It was spent with my side of the family. My mother and father in law were also invited to join the party. It turned out really well, we planned on eating at 11:00 to accommodate naps for the kids. We played games, had desert (lots of yummy pies) and then made some candy to ship off to Mike for Christmas.

Lacey enjoying her roll.

Tenille pulling a Helen Keller by going around the little kids table picking what food she wanted to eat off of everyone elses plates. heee

Must have been yummy, the food is all gone! I decorated the table with place mats that I had made 3 years ago. i took fabric and a whole bunch of fall colored leaves and began to glue. They turned out very pretty.

Here is a 4-generation shot with my Grandpa, Dad, brothers and sister (except Mike) and all the grandkids.

All in all, I think the day turned out well and since I love to entertain, I had a good time!

3 comments:

Reba said...

Do you have any pictures of all four kids at the table?

Jamie said...

Looks like a fun and happy Thanksgiving!

Kristin Garrett said...

I don't have any with all 4, just Tenille, and then I have 1 with Addy. I didn't get the camera out in time to get them all seated. Sorry!!