Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 31, 2008

1 Months worth of dinners in 1 Night!!



So, we have a group of people that got together and did 24 meals.  They feed 5-6 people and have most of the ingredients for the meal included minus the staple items that most people have in their houses or fresh produce.  It's really economical and it takes a lot of the hassle out of figuring out what to cook and cooking it.  I can just go pull a bag out of my freezer and cook it!  They are really yummy too.  Sweet Pork Salad is my favorite so far, but I am always looking for more recipes so if anyone has any, let me know!!!   I will post that one for sweet pork salad on my blog so you can all try it!!  And if anyone is interested in doing this with a group from your neighborhood or family, let me know, I have recipes and a shopping list.  It definitely takes the guess work out of preparing a meal!

4 comments:

Tara Ann said...

Kristin,

I'm Tara - I grew up in Bedford with Brad - I hope you don't mind I found your blog on the SVHS class website - I'd love, love, love to get the recipes and format for this!

Can you either post them or email me at thefuturemrswaddles@gmail.com? That'd be great!

~ Tara

P.S. It looks like your family is doing so well! Congrats on such a happy family :) Please tell Lonnie and Mary "HI" from me :)

The Brown Bunch said...

Hey Kristin-
I too would love the info and recipes if you wouldn't mind emailing it to me!!! It was fun to read all of the updates! Looks like you are doing well!
Shanna

Jamie said...

Kristin, I would love the info on this! I am Enrichment leader and this would make a great activity! Also, I think I have told you about the recipe blog I started. www.sharinggoodeats.blogspot.com If you want to be an author, just let me know! I'm sure you have some great recipes to share. :D

2-Fold said...

I hope you get this but I am interested in doing this. I think it would be a great activity to do with my family. Please either email me at tiffanjens@gmail.com or post it.
You are awesome, Thanks