Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 31, 2008

Potty Training

So as it goes, i haven't been able to visit many blogs or update my own lately.... I have two words for you POTTY TRAINING. Go back to the beginning of February, my girls started taking off their clothes and diapers and would just sporratically run around naked. Needless to say, that is VERY irritating. My mother in law told me that it was a sign of them being ready to potty train. Great!!! I go get the potties and the panties and the pull ups and the incentive charts and etc.. etc... and I now have to camp out in front of the bathroom door so I can catch one of the two naked girls streaking from the bathroom to hide, run, kick, what have you to get out of wearing diapers, panties, training pants, ANYTHING!!! So after they do their duty on the potty, I tell them to give me a 5 and we'll wash out hands and go to get their pants back on. NOPE, the next word to come out of their mouth is "POTTY" they aren't done because they don't want to get dressed. AHHH!! So, this is what has been going on in our fun little world. They have somewhat regressed a bit, but will still tell me when they have to go. They won't wear panties. Anyone have any suggestions? WISH US LUCK!!!



1 comment:

Jamie said...

OH man, potty training with one child is bad enough, but I can't imagine doing it with two! Good luck!