Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 31, 2008

And we now have 2 year olds running amuck in our house!!

Tenille and Lacey are 2!!! We Celebrated their birthday 1 week early because we had family in town that wanted to celebrate with us! Anyhow, we had one party with Brad's side of the family, and on party with my side of the family combined with a family home evening lesson. They got lots of cool stuff. I got them some drums (do I have stupid written on my forehead or what?!?!) new clothes, and a cool new slide.


Opening gifts (print them out, you could make a movie!)




The new Slide!Drums 
Clothes
Zip Track Rally
Sharing the party with Grandpa!! (he got jelly bellies)


The only good picture I got at the part with my side of the family. But AOK  because I didn't get any good pictures of blowing out the candles at the other one.

No comments: