Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3 weddings... and hopefully no funerals =0) (knock on wood)


So 3 friends got married this summer, and they just happen to be in the same family.  My friend Donna, got married first, just after we moved to Cedar City.  She looked beautiful and it was so good to see how happy she was.  She got married at a restaurant in Salt Lake
Then Amy got married in Bear Lake, right by the lake, she looked absolutely gorgeous and the setting was perfect for her.  They have a lot of family memories there.  


Then Kim was last in October, I wasn't able to go to that one and I was bummed, it was on a Tuesday and I couldn't do anything with the kids.  But I am happy for them all... I just wanted to say how beautiful they all looked.  and comment on what an expensive year it must have been for their family  =0)  I hope Tenille and Lacey don't get married close together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.