Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tenilles Money Quote


So to start off, I have to put this in before I forget to post it because it was SOO funny.  Last week we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa Hyer.  Tenille and Lacey has let themselves into their bedroom.  Grandpa keeps his money on his bedside table, and she is obsessed.  I said, Tenille and Lacey, what are you doing in Grandpa's things..... 
Tenille:  I need to talk to Grandpa.
Me: Ok, he's on the couch
she marches in there holds out her hand and says
Tenille:  Grandpa, I want you to put money in my hand
Grandpa reaches in his pocket and gives her a quarter, she looks and him, looks at me, looks at him, then walks over to me and puts her hands in the air and says
Tenille: I want a whole bunch of Grandpa's money...
HAHA, greedy little bugger!!  =0)  It gave us a good laugh.

No comments: