Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dylans 1st birthday

so, he turned one on July 31st... well, here we are in November and I am just posting... oh well, what can you do.






 It was a quiet birthday here at home.  We invited Brads old mission companion that lives right down the street, and of course Mary and Lonnie were here too.  He was excited that he got toys that were just his, I talked to the girls that day and told them that he was getting toys that were just his and they needed to ask before they used them, and that he was a good sharer, and they needed to ask first but that they would get their turn.  I know that he knew they were his the moment that he saw them, just the look on his face when he saw that gigantic dump truck.. it was adorable! 




 The cupcake he wasn't sure what to do with at first, he kinda looked at it, then at me, like "are you crazy giving me that, I'm just going to get messy!  =0)  Happy birthday you little peach!

No comments: