Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ogden and going Private

So now that I no longer have my blog haunting me, I have a few announcements.  We are moving back to Ogden by the first of the year!  YAY!!!  Cedar City no longer holds any work for our business and as much as we've looked, nothing has come up.  Also, now that Brad is working in Star Valley on jobs, Cedar City is 8 hours away, and Ogden is only 3... it just makes sense.  He also has a lot of contacts in Ogden so that makes sense too.  So yippee... that makes me happy.  I feel like I have missed out on a lot of things that have gone on, and I feel like I'm not just a visitor when I visit, I'm like an alien invasion.  Poor Ben and Jake don't know what hit's them when I bring my brood to visit.  =0)  Thanks guys, you're really helpful.  So if anyone knows anyone who needs a contractor, Brad's your guy... he does everything, and he's not just a jack of all trades, he does most things really well and quickly!  So, send them our way, we'll give them a bid  =0)

I am also taking my blog private, I would hate it if someone not good came across my blog and decided to deface it or something.  so if anyone still wants to keep up with me, let me know and I will add you to the safe list.  

Everyone take care, and I will update again soon!

13 comments:

2-Fold said...

I am so glad you are moving back. Will you please add us to your list. I love keeping up with your family.
tiffanjens@gmail.com

THK ~ Jonathan and Jill said...

Hey Kristin!

Fun to read and catch up with all your doings . . . and I am a bit jealous that it is you heading to Ogden. I miss that place! Keep us on your blog list if you like - I do like to see what you are up to. jandjhart@gmail.com By the way, we are also in the middle of toilet training - what joy :) Good luck with your move!

Jamie said...

Add me to your blog kickcoy at comcast dot net
It was so much fun reading all of your updates. I'm so happy for you (and your parents) that you are moving back to Ogden. I know exactly how you feel when you said you would come back to visit. :)

Tia said...

Congrats on moving back to Ogden! Here's our e-mail for your list: tiachap@yahoo.com

Jeff and Carrie said...

Congrats on moving back to the greatest area in Utah!
I would definitely love to keep in touch.
Our email is:
lefevre5@digis.net

If you could send me yours I would love to add you to it.

Take Care!

Karen said...

It will be great to see you guys at family parties again, add us to your 'safe' list...ekgpeterson@msn.com

Lori said...

Add me to your list! lori.larsen@comcast.net

Mommy to 3 said...

Hey Kristin~ I loved reading up on your last few months. How nice that you guys will be moving back "home". It will be nice to be close to you fam again. Please add us to your list so I can continue to peek into your life. I've loved getting to know you guys this way. I hope one day soon we can get all the kids together. I'll let you know if we make it up to Utah this winter. :)Christa christacampbell@gmail.com

The Brown Bunch said...

Hey! You're back!!! It's so fun to see what you have been up to! Looks like life for you is busy as usual! Your little ones are adorable and growing like crazy! Be sure and add us to your safe list! I want to keep in touch :)

Reba said...

add us to the list

Shanna Hurd said...

Hey Kristin, I'm so excited that you have updated!!! Ya I know, I finally did to. Anyways, keep me in mind! sbx3garrett@hotmail.com!
Love ya girl!!!

Sheree said...

Hi Kristin.
Add me to your list, I like to check in now and then. shereeswenson@gmail.com

Welcome back to Ogden, I mean, if I can welcome you from 2300 miles away.

Mechel said...

I pop in at random times. Please add me to your list. mechel@gibbsfam.net