Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 27, 2007

6-Week Makeover

So I had reached an all time high weight and decided it was time to do something in a major way. My parents had been on the 6-week body makeover and had each lost at least 25 pounds in a short amount of time. I am all for it! So, I am going to use this blog as a before and after diary of my attempt. My goal is to get down to at least 160 lbs, which will probably take some time. And when I get there, my new goal will be 140. Here are some before and after pictures.




These are both engagement pics and show me at my physical best before we got married. I was running 2-3 miles every day and was eating well. Then I got sick, and stopped running because I passed out while I was running because I couldn't get enough air because of my bad cold. WORST thing I have ever done. I love running and have tried since to pick it up, but couldn't make it a habit. This time I will succeed.



This is during my last pregnancy, I'm a little dough girl! I'll make it back to being thin once again! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I know you can do it, Kristin! Getting your body back after a baby is so hard, but I know you can do it. :D