Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My attempt at doing hair

So, to continue on with the hair phiasco, I tried to do their hair this morning. This is my glorious attempt!



Here is Lacey



Here is Tenille

I think they look just like Pebbles from the flinstones, all we need is a little bone to put in their hair. So, Shanna and Tonya, I really need you to teach me some hair-doing skills! I am at a loss, the most we ever got done to out hair in school was we were lucky to get it brushed, I always looked like this little pauper child at school, so my mom isn't any help. I taught myself how to do my hair, I could french braid it, put it in pig tails, curl it, you name it. When I try doing any of that to anyone else, it's a disaster! HELP!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm in the same boat with you. My only idea is to mabye get a barrette and clip their bangs to one side? (but do little toddlers always pull the barrette out?)