Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Baby toys... again?


Lacey playing with the Toy, Tenille in the background

Tenille just hanging out on the floor

So, I got all Tenille and Laceys old baby toys out and now that is ALL Tenille and Lacey want to play with. Dylan can't have any. VERY POSSESSIVE! Sheesh! If I am trying to play with Dylan, they flip a cookie! They want the toy he has! I really wish I could reason with a 1 and 1/2 year old! I've tried, it just doesn't work. Anyhow, I find it funny that they have regressed a bit since Dylan was born. They want his bottles, his pacifiers, his blankets, spitrags, you name it.

So, I have another funny story. Tenille is possessive of those links, and Lacey loves to push Tenilles buttons. It made Brad mad because of the incesant screaming and wailing. He THREW THEM OUT THE DOOR!!!! Bye Bye Links. Tenille and Lacey just stood there looking at him, like they couldn't believe their eyes. At this rate, if Brad throws everything out the door that they fight over, we won't have ANYTHING left in the house! HEE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.