Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Day in Park City

So yesterday Brad and I got away for a WHOLE DAY!!!! WITHOUT THE KIDS!!!!!!!!! It was GREAT! We went to Park City and did some Christmas shopping and just took our time enjoying each other! Then we threw a surprise party for my Mom at their Condo in Park City! It was lots of fun, lots of food, games and people! I can't remember the last time I had a day without the kids. I'm sure it was before Dylan was born so at least 3 months ago. It's amazing how in just a day I can feel like an adult again. Someone that is fun to be with. Not just Tenille, Lacey, and Dylans mom. With Brad being in Cedar City most of the weekdays and coming home on the weekend, we have to cherish every moment together. I can't wait till the kids and I get to move down there to be with him! It will definetly be an adventure!

1 comment:

2-Fold said...

That sounds like you had fun. A day without the kids, what to do, what to do. I love shopping in park city