Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 21, 2008

Blog problems

I have gotten on the computer a few times and have been experiencing problems. I will try to upload my photos and 9 times out of 10 they won't load, it acts like it is still in the process but then it doesn't complete, hence the reason I haven't been putting anything on my blog for a few weeks. Hopefully someone out there can help, or maybe send me somewhere that I can get help. Maybe it's because I am running a mac, who knows.....

2 comments:

2-Fold said...

Kristin,
I had the same problem a while back and it was horrible. I ended up using a different internet browser. I switched from internet explorer to netscape. It was only for a little while and now I can use internet explorer again. I know this is probably too late but maybe if it happens again. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin. This is Sheree. Cute kids n stuff. Anyway, I had this problem once with another web tool. It turned out that the picture quality was too high, and it overwhelmed the server. Try making the photo quality lower, and you might have better luck.