Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 21, 2008

Learning to pray


I just got this cute picture I wanted to share.

My girls love to eat and whenever I ask if they are ready for snack or dinner, or whatever, they say they are "hungi". They were already in their chairs waiting for me to put dinner on the table and they are ready to say the prayer so I got my camera (it was right by where I was standing thankfully) and got Lacey peaking! I LOVE IT! I remember this summer at my family reunion I saw a little girl just older then Tenille and Lacey folding her arms and being quiet and she was just this perfect little angel! I look at Tenille and Lacey and they are grabbing everything trying to squirm and get down to play! I was comparing her to them which I know I shouldn't do. But now they can do it too! I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Jeff and Carrie said...

That is too cute! I love it when little kids pray. I love how Lacey is peaking. Your girls are adorable!

Reba said...

Addy's been doing this for awhile. She needs to keep her big sister in check.

2-Fold said...

So Cute!!!
Lacey peaking is so adorable I am so glad you caught that in the pic.