Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 21, 2008

Drought??? No drought this summer! Hopefully!


We have gotten a lot of snow this year so far. This was about 2 weeks ago, just tons of snow that the plows missed on the street. Today we also got hit with about 4 inches which made it so Brad couldn't move his stuff to Cedar City early this morning. He ended up leaving when there was a break in the storm, about 3 PM. He was planning on leaving at 5 am. Yep, Brad has now officially moved down to Cedar City and has left us behind until he can find us a place to live and we can sell this house. I am nervous and excited all at once. I think it will be ok, and I've already made it a goal to not be such a homebody and to reach out to other people and make new friends! Maybe take a few painting classes at SUU and Join a book club, or START a book club since I love to read! It will still be a few months until we will be joining Brad, but I am looking forward to a change!

1 comment:

Jeff and Carrie said...

Isn't is crazy how much snow we have gotten this year. I hope Brad got to Cedar City safely. It will be really sad to have you guys move there. I bet your parents will really miss you. But Cedar City is not another state so they should be grateful.
Good Luck on your transition.