Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 21, 2008

Solids! Jumperoos! and Highchairs!

I thought Dylan was such a fan of the bottle that I wouldn't get him to eat solids. Nope, just the opposite! HE LOVES THEM! Now, I can hardly get him to drink his bottles!! We have tried rice, rice with smooshed up Bananas, squash, sweet potatoes, pears, and applesauce. I have not found one he won't eat. He just devours it! So, I finally got the high chair upstairs again and Lacey wants to use it instead of her booster (shocker). She loves the exersaucer, the swing, laying under Dylans mobile, and now wants the high chair again, and the jumperoo! I got that up here last night too and here are a few pics of Dylan playing in it. I also have a few of Tenille and Lacey in it when they were younger!



No comments: