Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 15, 2009

Easter

So I know this is a little late, but I thought I would share some of the cute pictures that we got on Easter and of coloring easter eggs.

Ok, so you must look very closely on the stairway above me.  That is Lacey beginning her gymnastic trick all the way down the stairs.  Come to the end of the stairway, MY EGG... IT BROKE!  Mind you, these were the real eggs.  
one of mommies shirts so I don't get stained.
I think I like eating them more than I like coloring them.
LOOK AT THIS EGG!
candy... candy... candy.... 
Getting ready to go on our hunt outside.
I love finding easter eggs, in fact I have asked several times since if we could have another one. 
Easter is so fun!
Very happy kids with all their loot!
They got some pop beads.  I have been eyeing them at Target for a while knowing they would love them.
That is one BIG Necklace
 

1 comment:

JaLesha said...

Your kids are so cute!