Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 15, 2009

Nuriche

So, Brad and I have a close friend that has developed this product and I have become a distributor for it.  I have also been using it for a little over 2 weeks now and it has taken away a lot of my food cravings.  (the bad ones)  I think it's because my body is finally getting the nutrients it needs so I don't want anything else.  This is used by marathon runners, people trying to lose weight, people who want organic fruits, veggies, and seeds.  You only need one serving of this drink a day and you've got your fruits and veggie requirements for the day.  The other product, called Revive, it's basically giving you energy through ginseng, ginko biloba, and other things.  The product is all natural and doesn't taste half bad. (although the texture is slightly different, but I have gotten used to it)  They use a process called Insta-Fresh to dry the nutrients and foods.  It is a low temperature process done in Cedar City Utah.  They use the same method as Isagenix.  If anyone would like a free sample of the product, just let me know!  I could mail it to you a long with the spec information on the product!  It is awesome!

No comments: