Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 15, 2009

Ogden 5K

So tomorrow I run in my first organized race. I know I will suck, but that's OK, because I am only doing it for fun. Anyhow, this year I plan on competing in 2 other 5k's and on 10k. The Layton 10K, the peak performance 5K, and the riverdale 5K. hopefully I will get better with each race. I checked out some of the finishing times that people have had finishing 5K's. 16 minutes... WOW! I don't think I could do that. But I can finish in about 45 minutes run/walking (yeah, I'm slow) I am thrilled and excited to join the running community with my first 5k! Everyone wish me luck and hopefully I won't kill myself!

2 comments:

2-Fold said...

Good luck on your races. I am running the whole marathon tomorrow, ahhhhh!!! I am excited but so nervous.

Jamie said...

good luck Kristin! You will be awesome!