Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bad Experience

Have you ever had a shopping experience that was just REALLY BAD??? Well, I haven't until now. I ordered some cowboy boots for my twin girls from Sheplers on Nov. 27th for a Christmas gift, I figured, a month ahead of time, that should get them here by then.... NO SUCH LUCK! I received an email when my order was placed, and it said it would be shipped within 5-7 business days. Then I received another email that tells me that the estimated ship date is 12/4/07, OK, great, I'll definetly get them on time... again, no such luck. I call the customer service department around Dec 13, and they have to email the manufacturer to see where the order is, and when they will be shipping, I wait 4 days and they finally get back to me to tell me that the boots I ordered would not be shipped until Jan. 3rd. These were Christmas presents to my girls, like I said, so I decided to order another pair that would be here by Christmas, that's fine. The thing that just gets me is that I had to pay almost double the shipping by no fault of mine, and when I ordered the boots the first time, they were on sale, the second time they were not. I had to pay nearly 20 dollars more to get the boots that I SHOULD have gotten as promised with the "handshake guarantee".

I wrote them all this information in an email including that I am displeased with the service I have been provided and the I hoped the could do something to resolve the issue. I end up with less then my favorite boot for 20 dollars more. RUDE If I didn't want the boots so bad, I would cancel the order all together and shop somewhere else!!!


These are the boots I wanted


These are the ones I'm getting

2 comments:

Jeff and Carrie said...

I had a an experience like that before. Well just recently. It was over a Hannah Montana wig for Halloween! I truly feel they are just out to get more money at some online sites. Sorry about that whole situation I would of just thrown in the towel, but that is why you are a better person than I. :)

2-Fold said...

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. The boots are still adorable though.