Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Solid Foods

At Dylan's 4 month appointment the pediatrician told me to start him on solid foods... I wasn't expecting that because Tenille and Lacey wasn't started until 6 months.. So I drug out the rice cereal, bibs, and spoons and just dove on in. Dylan did really well until Tenille and Lacey decided they had to help me feed him... He started getting fussy by the end, but finished about half of what I had made him. I think that he was getting sick because that night he came down with a fever and had the symptoms of what the girls had and I think that's what made him fussy.... plus all the extra attention. It's funny because I can see him just cringe when Tenille and Lacey walk up to him. Most of the time they are nice, but sometimes they are not. Today, he ate all his food and is beginning to use the tongue reflex to move the food to his throat to swallow it. He's definitely not shy with his food!


Before



During



Lots of helpers



After

1 comment:

2-Fold said...

What "nice" helpers:)