Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Washer

Have you ever drooled over washers or dryers? Well I HAVE!! My time has come to get a new one. Our old washer was a hand me down and we've had them for 5 years so who knows how old they are. The dryer had to go through 2 cycles to get the clothes dry. Probably because I jam the washer as full as I can get it because I hate to do laundry. I WILL LOVE IT NOW! I got some cool front loading models. But I shopped online and because I didn't look closely enough, I got a mismatched set. OH WELL, they're STILL COOL!!!! Brad got 15% off of them at Lowes because he knew the girl who checked him out. The set for 1300 YAY!

2 comments:

2-Fold said...

I think Napolean Dynamite puts it the best when he says "Lucky". We started out with a new set but now we have used mix matched ones. Go figure.

Jeff and Carrie said...

Those are really nice. I would feel a little intimidated because they are so much taller than the older style ones. But like Tiffany said "LUCKY!"