Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas lights

I decided to Brave the cold and snow and take the kids to see the lights. It was a lot of fun, we went to the North Ogden little lights and took pictures, and this picture is the only one that sort of turned out.

We then went and took the kids to wingers to eat dinner which was LOTS OF FUN! Absolutely no melt downs! LOTS AND LOTS OF RANCH DRESSING got eaten! HEH



Then we decided to go out to Willard Bay and see their little lights. I was 7 dollars a car to get in so we figured it was worth it to avoid getting cold. WE took Tenille and Lacey out of their car seats and let them sit on our lap while we went around the loop twice. So, I grew up in the 90's and you can tell because one of the words that Tenille and Lacey used as we were going around the loop was "COOL" . It made Brad laugh every time they said it. I was a good experience and I can't wait until next year and we do i again!

No comments: