Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Curls Curls Curls

Another experiment with doing little girls hair. I remember when i was a kid, my mom put those foam curlers in my hair. I was at the grocery store and saw some. I thought, I could do that to T & L's hair! HEH. Here are the fun shots of my "effort". They are mostly naked because I forgot to put their shirts on before I put the curlers in.


Tenille


Lacey


Yes, that is a dead dear!!!



And yes, Tenille is HUGGING it.. It has also been kissed a few times.. GROSSS!

2 comments:

Jeff and Carrie said...

I know girls hair is very hard. With Sydney I would put a little of mousse in and there have been times I would even squirt some hairspray on top of that. But I always did her curlers at bedtime. So good luck!

Oh Ya! What did I say about that Deer!! Well at least it is not on the wall of your bedroom.

2-Fold said...

Good idea on the curlers thing. That is what my mom did with our hair and it seemed to work. I know what you mean on the whole growing hair thing. I feel like Connor and Logan's hair should be fuller and longer. It's hard because cousin Ewan has had two real haircuts while Connor and Logan have had only the trim around the ears thing.