Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Deer Hunting

So Brad comes to me the other day and asks if I would post his deer hunting adventure on my blog... I say sure. He says, never mind, it's just for you and the kids' adventures huh. Well, I finally got the pictures off of his i-phone and now I can do a post all about him!!!

Brad loves to hunt, any chance he gets, he's bunny hunting, elk hunting, deer hunting, you name it. Even if he doesn't have a tag, he goes along for the ride. For instance, when we were in Cancun this last February he got a marlan and paid to have it mounted...



Another story, he went bear hunting with his friend Pat when the twins were just 2 months old and left me home alone for a week. So he LOVES the hunt!



This past October, he went hunting in Cedar City. He got the biggest deer he's ever gotten and was soooo proud of it as you can see in his face! It's a good thing that hunting big game is only seasonal, or I would never have a husband, and the kids would be fatherless!!! I'm just kidding baby! LOVE YA!!

4 comments:

2-Fold said...

I can't believe he left you when they were only two months old. I'm sure you had your mom help. I remember when Jens would call me to tell me he was going to be coming home late and I would just want to cry, there is something comforting when you know when they are coming home. I have new respect for single moms. It was a good thing my mom and my friend Karina would come by to help.

Jeff and Carrie said...

Wow! I never knew that about Brad. The animals he got are all huge! Do you have to learn to cook the meat or does he do that? Poor, Poor Kristin just don't let him hand that Deer head above your bed you definitely have to set boundaries! Thanks Brad for sharing your photos!
The LeFevres :)

Reba said...

Sooooooo glad Brad got his 15 minutes of fame! :)

Jamie said...

Wow, how did I miss this post? And you guys went to Cancun? FUN!!!