Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sick Kids

Saturday afternoon after the girls woke up from their naps Tenille felt warm so I took her temp. It was 104... panic... give Tylenol... Call doctor... wait it's Saturday. Just let her sit on my lap all day long! Sunday Missy and Brett were blessing Max and I was going to go but then Lacey came down with a fever too. Not as high, but she didn't feel very well. I stayed home with them and they were really fussy and cranky all day long. They tried going to bed but got mad when I left them alone. This is the first time I've ever let this happen. But I got them out of bed and put them on the couch with me to watch the incredibles. Monday morning I took them to the doctor. It turned out that there was no infection, just a virus that had set in their sinuses and gave them fevers. This morning they both woke up happy and had no fevers. YAY!!! What a long 3 days! Now we just have to wait to see if Dylan has caught it. Brad did. .... well, he's worse than the kids!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Carrie said...

Poor thing there is nothing worse than sick kids...well you are right the HUSBAND is always worse! Hope everyone is doing better?