Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dylans photo shoot


My very favorite... he is such a smile head!!


We couldn't get hiim to look away from me.


Yes, every kid needs a little embarrassment in his life.


My little Buster Brown. I don't know why I call him that, he just looks like a Buster to me...


In the Christmas Spirit!

When we were through, we went to eat at Chic-fil-aye and this old man comes to me and takes one look at Dylan and said, "You don't short him any cream, do ya!! Look at those cheeks!" What a fatty he is!!! He weighed in at 16 pounds a month ago. He sure is a solid boy.

3 comments:

Jeff and Carrie said...

Wow Kristin he sure is getting even more adorable! Definitely need to keep an eye out for him!

2-Fold said...

your kid is a stud. can you get me that carmel corn recipe that is world famous

Jamie said...

Oh Kristin, he is just so cute! He definitely inherited your smiley-ness. :D
Hey, thank you so much for that cute and unexpected Christmas gift! That was so nice of you!