Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Flow Rider

For Ben and Jakes birthday, we were invited to go to flowrider with them and their friends. It was a good time, and I would go again! It did beat me up pretty good though. I came home with about 5 new bruises, and I hurt my shoulder! Funny thing happened, the first time I got thrown off, my boobs fell out! I started walking back to get in line to go again, and it felt breezy. I was like... OH CRAP! Ben and Jake had all their friends there, HOPEFULLY no one saw me! Brad just started laughing. I can't even believe I didn't know it right away! I cinched up my swimming suit quite tight after that to the point of almost hurting... I didn't want to risk it again!!!


Me giving it a shot!



My shot was over... I biffed it!!



Brad on the surf board (he's been before)

2 comments:

Reba said...

None of my pictures would work. The moment I took my camera out it would steam over completely.

Jamie said...

Fun fun FUN! I want to do that when we come out next summer.
Sorry about the falling out of your swimsuit. so embarrassing! The neighbor boy just saw me in the shower, so I kind of know the feeling. yikes!