Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chop it off I say!!!

On Dec. 15th, I decided that I needed to get my roots touched up, considering that it had been 9 months since they had been done!! So, my last hair lady quit on me because she had a baby which is completely understandable! I found a new girl at the Salon by 7-11 on Washington in North Ogden. I sit down and she asked what I want done, I said, well it's really long and has dead ends, lets cut a few inches off... a few inches turned into about 8 inches, and my hair is shorter than it's been in a long time. I walk in the door after the dramatic cut, (I love it by the way) and Brad says, WOW, I didn't know you were cutting your hair, but that's on the border line of the "old lady cut". He thinks that when women get older and have children, they always get the "old lady cut". I like having long hair because it means I can pull it up (which I can still do... barely). So, let me post some before and afters. Give me your honest opinion about how it looks.


These are the most recent pictures I could find, my hair was very unruly and long and spent 97% of it's waking time in a pony tail.


This is the after, I just got these pictures taken yesterday for Brads Christmas gift because he's moving to Cedar City without us in January and as he will be living LIKE a bachelor, I want to remind him he's not and to mind his manners... HEH!!! But anyhow, I like my hair better short and it is very nice and light!

3 comments:

2-Fold said...

So cute, I like my hair shorter too. I have thin hair so it looks better short. The last time it was long was in high school and I can't seem to get it that long again. I always get impatient and chop it off because I think it looks bad.

Jeff and Carrie said...

Your hair looks cute. That picture of you and the kids is darling. Your girls have the cutest smiles!

Jamie said...

Your hair looks cute and very stylish. :D How long is Brad going to be in Cedar City?